Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report
February 26, 2013
|Prev Post||Next Post|
The Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report reflects updates, changes and most importantly new photos and videos featuring the hottest women in professional surfing.Â Just because a female surfer may be hot doesnâ€™t necessarily mean her stock will go up.Â Itâ€™s all about sexiness and keeping things fresh.Â Start wearing wetsuits and your stock goes down.Â Wear a thong bikini to a contest, and your stock skyrockets.Â The more photos and videos that are published the better, as that means the girlâ€™s stock will stay hot since only three photos and one video are shown on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report each week.Â Here are this weekâ€™s top five hottest women surfers.
5) Tatiana Weston-Webb (Last Week: 3) A share on a social site and the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report will return the love.
4) Laura Enever (Last Week: 4) The blonde minx has been producing some strong results on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.
3) Malia Manuel (Last Week: Not Ranked) Manuel has the talent to be on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report weekly if she wanted to be.
2) Coco Ho (Last Week: Not Ranked) The Queen of Surfing Royalty posting some richter pics this week which gives her a great position on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.
1) Alana Blanchard (Last Week: Not Ranked) It didn't take too long for Blanchard to not just return to the Women's Surfing Stock Exchange Report, but to make it to the top again.Â When two videos are released in the same week featuring the highlights of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photoshoot and a visit to a beach store to try on bikinis, you've got yourself a winner.