Women's Surfing Stock Exchange Report
January 02, 2013
|Prev Post||Next Post|
The Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report reflects updates, changes and most importantly new photos and videos featuring the hottest women in professional surfing.Â Just because a female surfer may be hot doesnâ€™t necessarily mean her stock will go up.Â Itâ€™s all about sexiness and keeping things fresh.Â Start wearing wetsuits and your stock goes down.Â Wear a thong bikini to a contest, and your stock skyrockets.Â The more photos and videos that are published the better, as that means the girlâ€™s stock will stay hot since only three photos and one video are shown on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report each week.Â Here are this weekâ€™s top five hottest women surfers.
5) Bruna Schmitz (Last Week: Not Ranked) Schmitz did just enough to make a return to the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.Â Sheâ€™ll need to do more though if she wants to be a regular fixture like she used to be.
4) Coco Ho (Last Week: Not Ranked) The Queen of Surfing Royalty posted solid results this week to keep her in the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.
3) Alana Blanchard (Last Week: 1) Blanchard couldnâ€™t stay at the top forever, and it was an amazing run for arguably the hottest professional surfer on the planet.Â Sheâ€™ll surely return with a vengeance.
2) Laura Enever (Last Week: 5) Enever came strong this week and if she had just turned a little more in a photo that ranks among her hottest the blonde minx would have finished even stronger in the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.
1) Lacey Peterson (Last Week: 2) This was arguably the tightest finish in the race for first and it took a bikini photo in the snow for Peterson to be this weekâ€™s winner.