Women's Surfing Stock Exchange Report
October 28, 2012
|Prev Post||Next Post|
The Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report reflects updates, changes and most importantly new photos and videos featuring the hottest women in professional surfing.Â Just because a female surfer may be hot doesnâ€™t necessarily mean her stock will go up.Â Itâ€™s all about sexiness and keeping things fresh.Â Start wearing wetsuits and your stock goes down.Â Wear a thong bikini to a contest, and your stock skyrockets.Â The more photos and videos that are published the better, as that means the girlâ€™s stock will stay hot since only three photos and one video are shown on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report each week.Â Here are this weekâ€™s top five hottest women surfers.
5) Bruna Schmitz (Last Week: 5)Â Schmitz leads off a solid Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report loaded with veterans.
4) Laura Enever (Last Week: 2) Enever didnâ€™t provide the amount of photos and videos needed to keep her stock going strong, however her performance is more than good enough to keep her in this weekâ€™s Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.
3) Coco Ho (Last Week: Not Ranked) Very surprising that the Queen of Surfing Royalty didnâ€™t make an appearance last week on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.Â Ho took notice and returned with a vengeance.
2) Sally Fitzgibbons (Last Week: 3) Fitzgibbons was so solid last week that her fantastic showing catapulted her up a spot in the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.
1) Alana Blanchard (Last Week: 1) There has never been a stock performing as strong as Blanchardâ€™s.Â She is richter in every regard.