Women's Surfing Stock Exchange Report (w/video)
October 22, 2012
|Prev Post||Next Post|
The Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report reflects updates, changes and most importantly new photos and videos featuring the hottest women in professional surfing.Â Just because a female surfer may be hot doesnâ€™t necessarily mean her stock will go up.Â Itâ€™s all about sexiness and keeping things fresh.Â Start wearing wetsuits and your stock goes down.Â Wear a thong bikini to a contest, and your stock skyrockets.Â The more photos and videos that are published the better, as that means the girlâ€™s stock will stay hot since only three photos and one video are shown on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report each week.Â Here are this weekâ€™s top five hottest women surfers.
5) Bruna Schmitz(Last Week: Not Ranked) Honestly canâ€™t remember the last time Schmitz wasnâ€™t on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report, and she may have noticed as well.Â A solid showing welcomes Schmitz back to the group.
4) Sage Erickson (Last Week: 4) Erickson didnâ€™t drop or gain in the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report mainly because she hasnâ€™t posted much new material, still going strong from her performance last week.
3) Sally Fitzgibbons (Last Week: Not Ranked) Fitzgibbons has been on the down low lately until blistering photos of her wearing a skimpy tank top and daisy dukes blasted her back into the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report.
2) Laura Enever (Last Week: 2) The blonde vixen continues a strong showing on the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report with a lot of social media photos that continually remind just how richter she is.
1) Alana Blanchard (Last Week: 1) Blanchard continues to lead the Womenâ€™s Surfing Stock Exchange Report with a blazing 100 MPH fastball that shows no signs of slowing down.Â Blanchard continues to bring the heat and will likely maintain the top spot for weeks to come.